Official Description (Provided by language school)
Percorsi dâ€™Italiano is an Italian language and culture school in Rome. Founded in 2003, our core values are teaching with efficiency, professionalism and creativity. Our teaching system is innovative and helps you to learn the Italian language through outdoor lessons. The teaching system is divided into several methods, including our proprietary learning-on-the-move methodology.
If you are planning a trip or vacation to Italy, our school offers a new way of learning the language, the art, the culture of our city and country. Rome is a wonderful contrast between past and present, but still linked by a line of continuity. You will learn Italian walking among the most famous monuments, while discussing the anecdotes and stories that have crossed the centuries, and going through a typical Italian day, such as going to the market and other daily activities.
If you are in Rome for business reasons, our school is ideal for you. We specialize in tailor-made lessons for any needs.
Learn by doing, not by sitting in a classroom! Are you ready to start? Choose the percorso that suits you!
The advantages of our courses:
- No registration fee.
- Lessons lasting just 60 minutes.
- Group courses involve a minimum of five and a maximum of ten participants.
- We use teaching materials created on the real needs of the student and included in the cost.
- With the innovative learning-on-the-move methodology, we practice the language we teach.
- At the end of the course, you will receive a course certificate.