Official Description (Provided by language school)
The founders of Nueva Lengua have extensive professional international experience in the development of language schools specializing in second language studies, university administration, Spanish literature, e-commerce, and tourism. This diverse background has inspired Nueva Lengua's mission to be more extensive than just teaching Spanish as a language. We provide our students the opportunity not only to learn in the classroom, but to explore outside of it to understand and appreciate its culture and people. Our success with students and trustworthy reputation has allowed us to expand to multiple schools.
We invite you to visit our Spanish school in BogotÃ¡ and see why Nueva Lengua is one of the best organizations committed to providing our students with the highest quality learning experience through focused courses geared towards the studentâ€™s interest. This plus the following advantages are all available at Nueva Lengua BogotÃ¡ Spanish school:
- 6 levels of learning â€“ the requirement for any professional, efficient, and accredited language study program
- Teachers with accredited university degrees, classroom experience, a passion for teaching, and a love of languages.
- An initial language skills evaluation for new students (both written and verbal), with weekly progress evaluations.
- Small classes to ensure individual attention and facilitate easier learning.
- Comfortable classrooms, computers with Internet access (wifi access as well), and weekly scheduled cultural activities.
- A friendly and diverse learning environment!
- Courses ruled both by the Common European Framework of references for languages (CEF) and the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) guidelines.