Official Description (Provided by language school)
KoinÃ© â€“ Italian Language Centre is located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano n. 48, one of the most vibrant and beautiful areas in the center of Rome, just 300mt from the Colosseum. We are on the corner of Via Merulana and Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, behind Piazza Vittorio, one of the most multicultural areas of Rome, characterized by a carefree and colorful context. Surrounded by shops, bars and a vibrant nightlife, the school is easily accessible by bus, tram and metro.
The School is only 10 minutes walking from Termini Station and close to the San Giovanni Metro stop / Metro Manzoni and Metro Colosseo stops, and accessible by many buses.
The strategic location of our school allows our students to not only live fully the historical center of the Eternal City, but also to get in close contact with the hectic pace and the real local life. The unique character of this area attracts, every day, artists, tourists, foreigners and thousands of travellers.
KoinÃ© â€“ Italian Language Centre in Rome provides Italian for Foreigners courses, English/Spanish/French courses and Translation Service.
Our services includes:
- Standard & Intensive Italian/English/Spanish/French courses
- One-on-One lessons
- Italian/English/Spanish/French classes at Home
- Corporate Tutoring/Italian and foreigners languages' classes at your Workplace
- Online Italian tuition
- Italian Summer School in the South of Italy
- CILS/CELI exam preparation
- Cambridge exam/ DELE/ DELF & DALF preparation courses
- DITALS II exam teacher training
- CELI Test Center
- Translation Service
- International cooking Courses
- Business Italian
- Italian for Arts
- Aperitifs + Language Exchange events
- Learning Tours
Learn your favourite language, share your culture, colour your life!