Official Description (Provided by language school)
Whatever your needs, we are sure we can meet them! Whether you want English for travel and socialising, or you need to improve your English for work or study purposes, we can design the perfect course for you.
We are members of inlingua International, with headquarters in Switzerland and over 320 language schools in more than 35 countries. Founded in 1968, inlingua is a leader in language training worldwide. inlingua Cape Town, opened in 1996 by Meryl van der Merwe and Jane Diesel, has continued the tradition and built up an excellent reputation for teaching, teacher-training, course design and study skills.
Here are some of the areas we specialise in:
- Business English â€“ development of communication skills within a business context, for those who need English in their workplace. Themes could include meetings, presentations, negotiations, correspondence.
- English for specific purposes â€“ specialised, job-specific training for those who work in a particular field, such as oil and gas, aviation, engineering, HR or law.
- Academic English â€“ essential academic skills for those who plan to study at an English-medium college or university.
- Exam preparation â€“ general English and exam skills for those who want to write English exams, such as Cambridge FCE/CAE/CPE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, etc.
- TEFL training â€“ for proficient English speakers who want to become certified language trainers
Choose inlingua Cape Town because we offer:
- Small classes, generally 6-8 students per class. Maximum 10.
- Dedicated, qualified and enthusiastic teachers
- A wide selection of courses and starting dates
- Competitive prices
- A wide range of accommodation options
- A central location â€“ in Green Point, close to the Cape Quarter and the V&A Waterfront
- A beautiful city with exquisite beaches and a Mediterranean climate
- An exceptional weekly programme of social activities â€“ including wine farms, Cape of Good Hope and more
- A unique â€œEnglish on Safariâ€ â€“ the chance to learn English while travelling on the beautiful Garden Route