Official Description (Provided by language school)
GADIR, Escuela Internacional de EspaÃ±ol was founded in CÃ¡diz in 1989 and is an average-sized school, where all the pupils, teachers and organizers know each other from the very first day. Our main aim is to ensure that your time with us enables you to speak, think and feel in Spanish.
The quality of the GADIR courses is guaranteed by the most prestigious Institutions such as Instituto Cervantes, CSN, Bildungsurlaub and FEDELE. GADIR is situated in an independent building in the district of the BahÃa Blanca, only a few minutes away from the historic city centre and the beach. Our school has seven teaching rooms, a lounge, a library, a video library, a garden and a patio, all for the use of our students.
In GADIR and CÃ¡diz you can learn Spanish and enjoy a pleasant stay, strolling through its streets, discovering its squares and beaches. It is difficult to describe in a nutshell all that the city of CÃ¡diz has to offer those coming to discover it; there are so many things worth mentioning... Its history, its art, its location, its climate, its beaches, its inhabitants, its fiestas... Come and see for yourself!
GADIR, Escuela Internacional de EspaÃ±ol offers you:
- More than 20 years of teaching experience
- Fully-qualified native Spanish teachers
- High Quality Spanish Courses throughout the year in an independent building with a garden and a patio
- Small group size: maximum 8 students per group
- Free WIFI connection in the whole school
- Tailor-made courses for groups, teachers, etc.
- Extracurricular activities such as excursions, visits, flamenco courses, etc.
- Language â€œexchangesâ€ with native Spanish students during your stay
- Accommodation in Spanish families, shared apartments, hotels, hostels, etc.