Official Description (Provided by language school)
Edu-Inter French School offers French immersion programs for teenagers, adults and teachers in the beautiful city of Quebec, Canada.
Edu-Inter's objective is to offer the highest quality French courses in combination with outstanding cultural activities.
By combining communicative teaching methodology with a variety of cultural and entertaining activities, Edu-Inter offers a truly outstanding French immersion experience.
Edu-Inter French programs are open to all people from all over the world ready to learn French and grow!
Located on the campus of CollÃ¨ge MÃ©rici, Edu-inter offers courses for different levels of French (from complete beginner to advanced) in reduced class settings with an average number of 7 to 9 students (12 during the summer program) in each class. In order to place you in the right level, we will ask you to take a quick online French test before your arrival to Quebec City and on the first day of class, you will also have an interview. The duration of the program is up to you if not otherwise stated: from one week and to 52 weeks (except the programs with fixed dates).
In 2013, Edu-Inter has welcomed more than 550 students from 32 different countries!
For accommodation, we offer host families all year round with 1, 2 or 3 meals or residence on and off-campus during the summer program only.
We offer a wide variety of programs for adults around the year. Our Intensive French which is our most popular program. We also have Standard Program, Super Intensive, summer and winter for Teenagers and Academic Year.
What are the advantages of studying French in QuÃ©bec City?
- 100% French environment
- One of the safest cities in the world
- Declared as UNESCO world heritage site
- The cost of living is one of the most reasonable in all major cities in Canada
- Unique events: QuÃ©bec Summer Festival (July 3-13), outdoors circus show by Cirque du Soleil, Quebec Winter Carnival, Ice Hotel, New France Festival, etc.
What are the advantages of studying French at Edu-inter?
- Excellent location, in downtown QuÃ©bec City, 100% French immersion in school.
- Free access to the excellent facilities in campus: weight room, gymnasium, restaurant, student lounge, internet cafÃ©, computer rooms, cafÃ©teria and library.
Our courses follow the DELF international program and we teach French of France, QuÃ©bec and other European countries.
- Our host families are 100% French speakers.
- We offer a wide variety of cultural and recreational activities.