Official Description (Provided by language school)
AClass forms part of St. Catherine's High School which has been in operation since 1909 providing private education for 100 years to local and international students. AClass is fully recognised by the Malta Ministry of Education so AClass is quality you can trust.
Ideally situated high on a hill in Pembroke, AClass Academy enjoys lovely sea and country views. Pembroke is a safe and central town very close to Sliema and St. Julian's and some of the islands' finest bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants.
The school also has extensive grounds where you can relax or play sports.
What makes AClass different from other schools?
1) Unlike many schools, you are not just a face in the crowd. You become part of the AClass family. We pride ourselves on getting to know you on a personal level and going that extra mile to help you.
2) Led by a highly experienced and friendly team, from the administration office to teachers and leisure staff, we are here to make your stay in Malta memorable.
3) Meet new people from all over the world, discover new cultures and improve your English.
4) Courses are tailor-made depending on the needs of the class.
5) Spacious, modern classrooms with plenty of natural light.
6) No registration fees!
7) No hidden charges: The price you see is the price you pay.
8) Use of our own full-size basketball and volleyball court, a five-a-side football pitch and other sports facilities.
9) We offer an extensive range or sports, social activities and trips to make sure that you get the most out of your stay!